27 Sept 2020

mission tortilla chips coupon 2020, Save $1


Just found a new Mission Tortillas Chips Coupon on coupons page.  Print this 2020 coupon for Tortillas and get an awesome deal on the Mission Tortillas at Safeway. I stock these up as many as I can since my kids love eating these chips. I also like them since they are gluten free and after I read that gluten is harmful for health, I prefer to buy gluten free products and in this case I'm also getting a coupon for gluten for tortillas. 


Mission Tortilla Chips Coupon 2020 and Safeway Matchup:

Buy Mission Tortillas Chips, $0.99 each at Safeway
Use Mission Tortilla Chips printable coupon and save $0.75 
Final Price: $0.24 for each bag of Tortilla Chips


Also, do enjoy this video below where they show how tortilla chips are made

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

mission tortilla chips coupon 2020, Save $1

Just found a new Mission Tortillas Chips Coupon on coupons page.  Print this 2020 coupon for Tortillas and get an awesome deal on the Missio...